- IMPORTANT : Due to District-wide public health advisories relating to COVID-19, the annual enrollment process and deadline has been adjusted to minimize the number of people who need to enroll in person. The adjusted enrollment deadline is Monday, June 15, 2020.
If your child is matched with a school through the lottery for school year 2020-21, you must enroll your child at their matched school by June 15, 2020. If you do not enroll your child by June 15, 2020, you may lose your space at that school. To accept an offer off a school's waitlist, you must enroll your child by the school's communicated deadline.
DAILY ENROLLMENT TIMES...Campus Locations are currently processing Enrollment Paperwork...
Communicate with our representative(s) via email for complete enrollment information!
Congress Heights: enrollCH@eagleacademypcs.org
Capitol Riverfront: enrollCR@eagleacademypcs.org
Valencia Robinson, Registration Advisor, Capitol Riverfront : 202-459-6822
Sharon Manning, Registration Advisor, Congress Heights: 202-544-2646
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM M-F
We look forward to hearing from you!
Some things you will need...Download your checklist and forms!...SEE BELOW
1. MYSCHOOL DC seat acceptance form
2. DC Universal Health Form
***4. Powerschool Registration 2020-2021
- Families accessing from school events please use –
. DC Oral Health Form
6. DC Official Code § 38-309 requires:
· Documentation satisfactory to establish District residency for local school verification and certification must be delivered to the school principal or to his or her employee designee either by the person seeking to enroll the student or by that person's appointed representative.
7 7. Enrollment Residency Information 2020-2021