Q. If completing my child’s online application for Eagle Academy PCS, what documentation must I provide?
A. After completing our online application, families must provide the following documents listed below. If your documentation is not provided in a timely manner, there is a possibility that your child can lose his/her enrollment slot at Eagle Academy PCS.
- Birth Certificate for the child
- Complete and current immunization and dental records
- Any Legal Documentation in Custody
- Proof of DC residency
- A copy of the student’s IEP (if the student qualifies for special education services) or a copy of their 504 plan if the student is eligible
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card from their current school
Q. Who can enroll in Eagle Academy PCS?
- Any child who lives in the District of Columbia can apply for admission to Eagle Academy PCS. First preference must be given to students who live in the District, over non-District of Columbia residencies. Tuition Fee(s) are applied to students who do not reside in the District.
Q. Grade Levels currently serviced by Eagle Academy PCS?
A. Grade levels currently serviced by Eagle Academy PCS are Pre-Kindergarten 3 through 3rd Grade. Many of our students exiting Eagle Academy PCS have continued their education at both public and private schools.
Q. Does Eagle Academy PCS offer a Special Education Program?
A. Yes. Eagle Academy PCS offer an outstanding Special Education Program.
Q. What is the student teacher ratio?
A. 1:10. We have designed our program to have both a teacher and a teacher assistant in every early childhood class.
Q. Does Eagle Academy offer a technology program?
A. Yes. Eagle Academy PCS currently offer a technology program for our students. Each classroom has been assigned two students computers, access to mobile computer lab for assessments, smart boards technology and Ipad usage.
Q. Is Eagle Academy PCS accredited?
A. Yes. Eagle Academy is accredited by Middle States Accreditation